Once you have chosen a breed or mixed and customized your own, you will be able to select three traits for foals and horses.
Foals and horses can be customized in many ways, but that’s a story for another day 😉
Here are a few facts about horses in The Sims 4:
- You can adopt/rescue horses and foals through the phone, computer or the Equestrian Centre.
- Horses will get along with mini sheep, mini goats, cats, dogs and other animals.
- Horses can wander off if you don’t stable them properly. However, if Sims do not take care of their Horses, an agency will take the Horses away.
- Horses will not get sick. So, you don’t need to have The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs to play with horses. They will, however, pass away from old age if you do not have Animal Aging toggled off.
- You can bring horses back from the dead and keep them as ghosts.
Tap on the images to enlarge:
Screenshots in Spanish thanks to Alex @henalexandrre
Thanks to EA for inviting me to have early access to The Sims 4™ Horse Ranch Expansion Pack.
Disclosure: This is early access content. Software not final.