The Self-care Special update that was scheduled to be release Monday 24th of April is unfortunately delayed and will release Wednesday 26th of April. We don’t have the exact time at this moment.
Here’s last Tweet from @TheSimsMobile
The “Self-care season” update has been slightly delayed and will release on 26th April.
We thank you for your patience and can’t wait for you to play this new update!
In the meantime, feel free to check out the update blog in our pinned tweet!#TheSimsMobile
— The Sims Mobile (@TheSimsMobile) April 24, 2023
Please note that date and time can be subject to change.
Quality of Life Changes in this Update:
- Some Treasure Hunt quality-of-life changes:
- 3 venues are unlocked from the start of Treasure Hunt (instead of 1 and then 2 from quest)
- The prizes cost have very little golden bunnies in first row (and the golden bunnies have moved to the end)
- No change in total golden bunnies needed, but now you only need them mostly after row 1
- Energy is now completely uncapped! You can go to the shower, bathtub, toilet, or bed even when at full 30/30 energy.
- Skip Tier with Sim Cash – Skip 1 Prize Tier was $1, it’ll now be available for 100 simcash.
Here is the calendar for this update, in English and Spanish.
You can find the official blog notes on EA’s website.
Tap on the images to enlarge:
Thanks to EA Creator Network for providing early access to this content.
If you have questions or comments you can find me on Twitter @SalixTheCat or on Answers HQ forums in Spanish and in English.
Don’t forget to visit Michiiiro’s YouTube channel.